SoCal Meeting20 May 19, 2017
Join us at the Southern California PowerSchool user group meeting!
Date and Time
Friday, May 19, 2017
9:00AM to 2:00PM PT
Breakfast begins at 8:30AM
Alhambra Unified School District
Marengo West Conference Room
1515 W Mission Road
Alhambra, CA 91803
Please RSVP to David Chen (email@example.com)
Breakfast and Lunch provided.
- Unified Classroom - Presentation by PowerSchool
- Learn about the latest PowerSchool is doing to provide a complete education technology solution in one seamless application.
- Test Scores
- Test Score parsing tool being developed by Valley - Roger Sprik
- Alhambra show and tell - Importing Test scores, including SBAC - David Chen
- State Reporting Misc
- Updated file format for Chronic Absenteeism (EOY3)
- CALPADS EOY
- Golden State Merit Field
- College Readiness Indicator
- Round Table
- Report sharing
- Online registration
- Customization Show and Tell
- Experience with custom field migration
- sqlReports updates
- Wiki updates
Driving and Parking Instructions:
Guest parking is available from Mission Road and additional parking available around the block at 1513 Chestnut Ave. All guests are asked to present a California ID to check in /out at the Security Booth near fenced walkway. They will then be issued a temporary name badge allowing them access into the District Office for the day.
ALHAMBRA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT VISITOR MAP.pdf