Groups that host conferences
- PowerSchool University - PSU is the primary Pearson-organized PowerSchool training conference, held four times annually in different cities around the United States. It’s an impeccably-planned and run event with expert trainers and dozens of incredibly useful classes for users in all different roles and skill levels, as well as open labs and extensive networking opportunities. Anyone using PowerSchool extensively should attend at least once, and yearly if possible.
- PSUG Events - Regional and National User Group Conferences. The National Event is a PSUG conference on a much larger scale (for the whole United States), this annual four-day conference is organized by PowerSchool users themselves. In other words, Pearson is supportive and present but not running the show. There are about 100 unique training sessions plus dozens of workshops and presentations by vendors who have products or services that work well with PowerSchool.
- PSUG Asia - Official website of the Asia PSUG founded in 2010 by Shanghai American School. They host a yearly conference as well.
- European PowerSchool Conference - A PSUG conference for European PowerSchool users held every year.
- PSUG Middle East - PSUG Middle East has been hosting a yearly conference in Dubai since 2017.
- PSUG NJ - PSUG New Jersey hosts a premiere conference each year on the east coast.
2017-2018 PSUGEvents.com Conferences
These conferences are different than the PowerSchool University conferences hosted by PowerSchool. The are independent conferences by users and for users.
Use this link for details about the upcoming conferences listed below.
- 8th Annual National PSUG Event - July 16-19, 2018 - Flamingo Las Vegas, NV (This is not a week of a PSU so this worked out well!)
- 2018 WI PSUG - Sep 30 - Oct 3 - Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Annual Michigan Fall PSUG Event - October 22-24, 2018 - Kalamazoo, MI
- 5th Annual Northeast PSUG Event - November 12-14, 2018 - Springfield, MA