One district reported a rocky implementation of InfoSnap, with an implementation manager that wasn't familiar enough with PowerSchool.
- Allow a lot of time
- KNOW Your data, use a dataset you are familiar with
- Test with a bogus account
- Test on a test server
- Inspect the data coming in
- Valley created parallel extended fields to import into and a customization to compare and copy the fields over.
- Similar experiences with SchoolMint.
- SchoolTechnologyLeadership.com - survey results of California schools and the systems they use
- 2 districts with K12Online working well
- GOOD IMPLEMENTATION is the key
- Fullerton pushed out InfoSnap to 28 schools this year. Testimonial that it is a good product. Improvements since the PowerSchool acquisition are evident.