California PowerSchool User Groups
Job Postings Page
- A new Job Postings page has been added. Use the left navigation or use this link -> Job Postings
- PowerSchool LCAP (LCP) Solution and Setup Meeting
Monday, August 31st from 1:30 to 2:30 pm
The data we need to derive these values already exists in the teacher portal. That means you are already able to collect this data by simply having your teachers use the PowerTeacher Pro gradebook.
We will publish a Best Practices document, outlining the fields that teachers need to populate, then create a page that pulls the data together in one place, at the class level. The teacher will be able to view the derived data for each week, review it, then certify it as accurate. We will also create reports on the admin side that enable a user to generate completed forms for a selection of teachers or classes and for one or more selected weeks, in case of an audit.
Even though the plan is not final yet, there is additional information that we can share with you:
We will host a special CA user meeting to communicate our plan. This meeting will happen:
FOR MEETING INFORMATION SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST! and/or you can email Erik Negroe at email@example.com for more information
You will be able to share the link with others as needed, so that as many customers as possible have an opportunity to attend. We will allow a minimum of 30 minutes for Q&A, so that we can be sure everyone understands what the plan is and what needs to be done on the district side in the meantime. The Best Practices document will be made available before this meeting, and will be discussed in detail. Jason Springel will be on hand to demonstrate where the data will reside. The meeting will be recorded and posted to PowerSource for future reference.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or need any assistance. We hope you’ll be able to join us!
Vivian Saddic Senior Account General Manager, CA and Pacific Islands
Master Schedule Q&A
Distance Learning Master Schedule Challenges for 2020-2021 As we enter into a unique Back to School, schedules will look different for most schools. Do you have any questions? Join this 60-minute online brainstorming session hosted by Jason Springel.
Event scheduled for:
- Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM PDT
Please use this form to register for the event by Thursday, June 25, 2020:
- 11:00 AM -- PSUG-CAL Opening Comments
- 11:05 AM -- Melinda Nauta Introduction
- 11:10 AM -- The Evangelist (Jason Springel) Brainstorming
- 12:10 PM -- Closing Comments
Table of Contents
- Content Directory - A listing of all the main pages on this wiki.
- Enhancement Requests - Visit this page to help vote up enhancement requests important to our group. Post your enhancement requests for others to vote up.
- State Reporting Info on PowerSource - This folder contains California user guides and release notes, as well as when the next conference call will be.
- PowerSource California Forum - The best place to discuss California issues online. Use the "Watch" feature to have new posts sent to your email.
- State Reporting - PSUGCal.org page on this wiki for collecting information and resources for State Reporting.
- Resources and Links - More comprehensive resources and links page
- Subscribe to the PSUG-CAL Email List